Your technology stack plays an important role at every stage of your business. If you’re just starting out, your primary goal must be launch the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) as quickly as possible. Any language/framework/CMS tool that lets you put together a working prototype in the shortest possible time should be a good fit. We at Rococo Consultant and Team are Expert in MVP Rollout With in cost and time line.
Before Selecting the tech Stack you must very clear about your project scope, Consider if your project is Real time functionality like chat bot, Live Video Streaming, Video Chat ? In Such Cases Much go with tech stack that is good at concurrency, such as Node.
If you’re a blogger/Independent Consultant or looking for business informatice websites requires a functional website to increase conversions, WordPress or PHP will work best. Is your frontend UI full of complex interactions? Then React or Angular may be good front-end tech stacks. Complete understanding of the project goals and business objectives along with the right selection of tech stack plays an important role in long-term success. Wrong selection may lead to financial loss.
Availability of resources
The availability of developers who will create your product is one of the most influential factors defining your Product technology stack. Look whether your developers are willing and able to work within your chosen tech stack. Suppose you select a programming language not in common use such as Lisp, you will be hard-pressed to find programmers who know how to use it. If they do, they’ll charge a much more. Pick a tech stack that has a dynamic developer community or easily available. Commonly used programming languages will thrive in the near future and as a business owner it is easy for you to add new developers to the team.
Development And Maintenance Cost
The Technology Stack direct influences your Development Cost. There is Couple of factor before you select the correct technology stack.
- The Cost for hiring a Developer – Developer cost is depend on the scope of work and Experience cost may be varies based on technology they work.
- Maintenance & Upgrade – Your Aim is not achieve yet with the development of MVP. You have to upgrade your product and be competent on market. Consider the open source platform they are cheap, upgrade and change without any restriction and heavy cost.
The Development time is directly Influence the launching of your product, Faster you launch the product the more exposure you get and have time to improve your product, The less time you spend on development more time you get to learn the feedback from your customer.
Here is a list of the common issues you must consider while choosing a suitable tech stack :
- Clear Scope of Work – With the clear scope of work development team can easily understand and develop the product with in time line.
- Third Party Integration – Make sure the technology stack you use for developing your product is allow you to integrate with third party with reinventing the wheel.
- Developer Availability – Make sure you selected technology stack developer are easily available and able to develop the product time line & cost , Ask them to after development support .
- Testing – No Software product is developed perfectly in very first time. The chosen technology stack allow you to fix the bugs tweak the features easily.
No software product is developed perfectly in very first time. Always select the technology stack which is allow you to scale your project as per your user feedback.
Software product required a wall define scalability matrix that work on both scenario vertically and horizontally.
- Vertical Scalability – Lets consider you want to upgrade your product features and be on top of the market than your chosen technology stack must be allow you to upgrade it.
- Horizontal Scalability – Let you handle the traffic on your web,app or any software product than your product run on good quality server infra and your technology stack much suitable to run on it.
Always make sure the application is developed keeping the best practices of security and threat mitigation in mind. Run security tests both on client and server side to eliminate the common security threats. The more robust your product is, the easier it becomes to sell in the market.
At the end, make a choice that works best for your business. You can choose the technology to go with, based on your business goals, requirements and the resources you can afford.
Rococo Consultant is always consider this point before we start development for your future product, Because we know the importance of your product, time & Money.